Friday, June 15, 2012

THE CUCKOLDRESS : HOT SEXTING!


(laughing!!!) "I just sent Angelo a text...telling him how I just shaved My hot little pussy all clean and smooth...And he just replied...saying he's on his way right now to make it all messy and happy with his fat, black cock!"




"I see that little lump in your panties sissy-boy...Do you think you're ready to watch Me getting fucked in ways you can only dream about?...Cause I don't think you are...I don't think you can handle seeing your "Sweet Baby" getting Her pussy all stretched out by such a huge cock!...I think you'd cry like a little girl if you saw how much pleasure I get from just sucking that fine, black dick of his....No...I think you'd better go do the grocery shopping...run some errands for the next few hours...I'll call you when I want you home!"