Saturday, June 2, 2012

VIDEOS ON ROBERT ANTHONY'S BLOG

Last night...after Q and i watched a video posted on Robert Anthony's Caption Blog entitled "Total Control of My Husband" (you gotta see this one...click ' HERE ' to view it...so fucking hot!!!) Q got so damn horny from watching a Wife and Her girlfriend, dominating Her husband...that She jumped up and immediately stripped and put on Her strapon cock...And i received one epic ass fucking from Her...as a result from the hotness of that film...

 (Q-twin)

But first...my beautiful and demanding Wife shoved three pairs of Her dirty panties from the laundry hamper in my mouth...and gave me a dozen or so stripes from Her cane..."Just to set the mood!" She said...So...thank you to my Wife...and Robert for a wonderful...yet painful night of great sex and submission...i only hope my bottom cools off by Sunday for our regularly scheduled activities!