Friday, June 8, 2012

Femdom - Enemas - Bathroom Play


In response to k's previous post - "Wet Nurse"
I believe this Sunday will prove to be wet and wild for the both of us!
I intend to squeeze into my little slutty nurse's uniform, for an
afternoon of "Medical" Femdom pleasure and torture with my beloved husband!



You see, I will be the beautiful and kinky, yet strict and demanding nurse.
While k, will be my naughty and uncooperative patient!
Much scolding and spanking, and embarrassing (for him!) exams are in store
for my patient!
A large, hot soapy enema or two. And lots of creative bathroom play will
be the order of the day!


Of course, all the while, my poor patient will be required to pleasure
his health care professional in any and all ways she sees fit!
And as of right now, I have a treasure trove of really nasty ideas for our Sunday session!

I believe I may need servicing right now as a matter of fact. It's getting quite warm in here!



And wet!


Q