Monday, October 29, 2012

THE DOMINANT HOTWIFE : HE ASKED HER TO TELL HIM ALL ABOUT IT!


"...I was cumming for the third time...and that bastard just kept pounding away at Me from behind...My pussy was so fucking wet!...I couldn't believe how long he could last...I'm so use to you squirting so quick...Like...you're always through before I'm even started!...My God he felt so good!...And just when I thought he was about to cum...he stopped...and pulled that big thick cock out of My sore pussy...and pushed it up My ass!...Yeah...Just like this!!!...He went half way in...pulled out...and then shoved that whole thing back in all the way up to his hairy balls!...And it hurt like fuck too!...Just like this!!!...Oh yeah!...Hurts good don't it?...But don't worry baby...If you're anything like Me...This big dildo will start to feel real good in about three or four minutes!...That's when he really started to fuck Me hard!....Just like this!!!..."