Sunday, November 4, 2012

k Will Learn His Lesson!

(Q-twin)

After Friday night, all day yesterday, and this morning,
I've made k's bottom far too sore and bruised for 
anymore spankings for a day or two!


But what he doesn't know yet, 
is that I am about to tie him to our bed and
mercilessly tease his cock,




until he's sweating and gasping for release!




And then I will just as mercilessly,
take my hairbrush to his leaking cock and aching balls
and spank both of them until way past the time
he begins to beg for mercy!
In fact, he will be loath to touch himself to take a piss
by the time I get done with him!


I'm not about to do permanent damage to my husband.
But I'm also not about to let him forget that what I say goes!
My word is law! His place is to do!
I'm not fucking around here this weekend!


My man will get the message, and learn his lesson!
He already has if truth be known.
But I will be doing neither of us a favor by easing up on him now.
Strict and severe is the theme for this weekend.
And I will carry on his suffering far into the week 
if I wish or deem it necessary!



Q