Wednesday, August 8, 2012

HOTWIFE PHOTOS : "...you've been such a good boy..."


"Hey honey...you've been such a good and patient boy!...Sitting quietly over there with all the little old ladies for the last two hours while I got My nails, toes and hair done....I don't know anybody else whose husband would do that...But Robin says My hair won't be done for another thirty minutes...and I'm running out of time...I need you to hurry on over to the Dry Cleaners...and pick up that little black, sexy dress you bought for Me...you know...the short-short one that hugs My ass, and shows off My tits...Hurry and pick that up and get back here....What?...Are we going out?...Don't be silly...Do you think I had all this work done on Me for you?...No we're not going out...but I am!...You remember Angelo...My supervisor at work...He's picking Me up in an hour...He's taking Me dancing at the Hip-Hop club tonight...I wanted to look extra hot...He said a bunch of his brothers would be there...and he wants to show Me off!...And after we leave the club....who knows!....So hurry up...don't make Me late!"