Sunday, July 1, 2012

FEMDOM ART : SPANKED IN FRONT HIS GIRLFRIEND...BY HER MOM!!!


(WHACK!!!...WHACK!!!....WHACK!!!) I told you to have My daughter back by midnight! (WHACK!!!...WHACK!!!...WHACK!!!) I told you that I would except no excuses! (WHACK!!!..WHACK!!!..WHACK!!!..WHACK!!!..WHACK!!!..WHACK!!!) And I warned you that there would be consequences for bringing her home late did I not? (WHACK!!!-WHACK!!!-WHACK!!!-WHACK!!!-WHACK!!!-WHACK!!!-WHACK!!!) I'm surprised that your Mother never did this to teach you to respect a Woman's wishes! (WHACK!!!-WHACK!!!-WHACK!!!-WHACK!!!-WHACK!!!) Hold still mister...If you ever want to see My daughter again...you will stop squirming! (WHACK!!!....WHACK!!!....WHACK!!!) And judging by the look on her face...she'll know now just what to do to straighten your little attitude out when needed!