Sunday, May 27, 2012

There's Something About A Man In The Bathroom!

(Q-twin)
(And a k-twin for that matter!)

Go ahead, call me a pervert! But there's just something about being in the bathroom with a guy that just gets me all hot and bothered every time! I always have been turned on by men and their "private routines" in there. I mean, when I'm in there with k as he's going about his business, (And I do mean whatever it is he's needing to do in there! I allow him zero privacy in our bathroom, much to his continued embarrassment! And I'm certainly not shy or squeamish!) I feel so sexy and in control. Like I'm intruding in on some secret man thing that's off limits to a woman. But I couldn't give a shit! And to watch my handsome husband doing his thing in there, oh yeah baby! Sometimes when I watch him drying off, or shaving, or standing there with his dick in his hand taking a leak for instance, I just want to spank that fine little bottom of his. Or give him a hot and sloppy blowjob right where he stands! Hell, sometimes I do both!!!


Q